Aug 28, 2012

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio: Sofia Vergara Talks Emmys & Beauty on WGN Morning Information

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio
Sofia Vergara Talks Emmys & Beauty on WGN Morning Information
Aug 28th 2012, 18:30

Seeking absolutely radiant, Sofia Vergara was spotted arriving at ABC studios in New York City on Tuesday (August 28).

The forty – yr – old stunner donned a royal blue dress with silver pumps though letting her brown locks flow in the Big Apple wind.

<!–// –>

Overlook Vergara held a satellite job interview with WGN Early morning Information to discuss her strike present "Modern Family" alongside with wellbeing and magnificence ideas.

In the interview, the Colombian attractiveness was requested about her Emmy nomination and said, "Honesty I really feel like I already won, staying in a position to be a aspect of 'Modern Loved ones.' I never ever dreamed in my existence that I was gonna be aspect of a show like this with all this achievement, with all this enjoy, you know, that the people today have for the show and my character."

Sofia additional, "Just to be ready to go to the Emmy's I mean for me is like the most important reward."

When requested about her enviable image, the brunette magnificence defined, "I feel it has to be in moderation. You just can’t reside your life operating out like insane or dieting like nuts. I appreciate my life. I have the food that I like and I have some wine. I function out when I can."

Check out the job interview under !

Delight in the photos of Sofia Vergara arriving at ABC studios (August 28).

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive