Aug 28, 2012

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio: Sofia Vergara Snapped Leaving ‘Good Morning America”-In a royal Mesh Body-Con Dress..

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio
Sofia Vergara Snapped Leaving 'Good Morning America"-In a royal Mesh Body-Con Dress..
Aug 28th 2012, 20:06

“Modern Family” actress Sofia Vergara was today snapped  flaunting her famous smile while leaving “Good morning America” in New York City.
  • The actress was on the early show to  Talk about the Emmys and she  touched a bit on her Beauty secrets. Sofia looked absolutely superb in her royal mesh body-con dress for her appearance on ‘Good Morning America’.. The actress was  form fitting royal blue dress had  sheer sleeves she was also  carrying her favourite $2200 white Fendi handbag monogrammed with her initials .

Sofia Vergara 40 .Was wearing a a royal blue dress, that she paired with silver pumps.She looked absolutely stunning and her body hugging Dress showed off all her right curves. She finalized her look with a chic up-do: by  simply  letting her brown curled locks flow in the Big Apple wind.
 Vergara held a satellite job interview with WGN Early morning to discuss her strike presences 0n "Modern Family" in the interview, the Colombian actress  talked about her Emmy nomination and said,
"Honesty I really feel like I already won, staying in a position to be a aspect of 'Modern Loved ones.' I never ever dreamed in my existence that I was gonna be aspect of a show like this with all this achievement, with all this enjoy, you know, that the people today have for the show and my character."Sofia additional, "Just to be ready to go to the Emmy's I mean for me is like the most important reward."

The Hot Mama and”Modern Family” star also discusses  her appearance at the awards show.When asked about her enviable image, The magnificence brunette said ..
"I feel it has to be in moderation. You just can't reside your life operating out like insane or dieting like nuts. I appreciate my life. I have the food that I like and I have some wine. I function out when I can."
What do you guys think about  Sofia Vergara’s  look of the day as she left “Good Afternoon America” in New York. Share your thoughts below..

More stories from Celeb De'la Cream:

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive