Dec 28, 2012

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio: Sofia Vergara & Manolo: Vacation Ready

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio
Sofia Vergara & Manolo: Vacation Ready
Dec 28th 2012, 12:23

Screen Shot 2012-12-28 at 7.31.46 AM

Sofia Vergara shared a photo last Friday (December 21) of herself with her 20-year-old son Manolo. They were heading to Miami.

She wrote on her WhoSay account: “Didnt miss our plane to our vacation!!! Gracias to my amazing dentist doct Rob Rifkin!!! I promise not to bite again on those stupid caramel apples!”

The Columbian actress has admitted she loves that people may mistake Manolo as her brother.

She told British OK magazine – "I love that! Especially when they say he’s my brother. But he hates it if I’m with him and someone says, ‘Oh tell your sister to come,’ and I don’t correct them. He’s like, ‘Tell them you’re my mom!’ But I don’t.”

The 40-year-old Modern Family star also shared a time when her son made fun of her sex symbol image.

"Six months ago there was this Internet story saying I was the third most beautiful woman, behind Mila Kunis and someone else who is, like 20 years younger than me. Then the next day, I'd just woken up – not looking my best, because I'd had a few drinks the night before – and he starts calling my boyfriend, going, 'Hey, come take a look at the third most beautiful woman in the world!'"

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive