Oct 31, 2012

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio: Ellen DeGeneres Dresses Up as Sofia Vergara for Halloween: ‘I Put My Pumpkins Out’ (VIDEO)

Sofia Vergara - Articles - Zimbio
Ellen DeGeneres Dresses Up as Sofia Vergara for Halloween: 'I Put My Pumpkins Out' (VIDEO)
Oct 31st 2012, 18:15

Ellen DeGeneres showed off her best assets and put on a Colombian accent for a special Halloween episode of her talk show this week.

On the show, airing Wednesday, the talk show host delivered her opening monologue as Sofia Vergara in her teal Emmys dress.

“I am easy breezy beautiful CoverGirl from Colombia. Happy Halloween. As you can see, I put my pumpkins out,” DeGeneres said.

"How about our beautiful set everyone. How about my beautiful set, everyone?" she added.

And yes, DeGeneres paid tribute to Vergara's famous "crack" accident from the September awards show.

The real Modern Family star later joined her impersonator on the show, and arrived mumbling some “beef” in Spanish.

"I have to say it is like looking in a mirror," DeGeneres said.

"I mean, what is this?" Vergara asked.

"You know what it is, it happened to you!" DeGeneres said, later adding that she felt "sexy."

The Halloween episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show airs Wednesday, with guests Jane Lynch and Ellie Kemper.

What do you think of Ellen DeGeneres' Sofia Vergara costume? Share your thoughts below!

Celebuzz Single Player No Autoplay (CORE)
No changes are to be made to this player

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive