Jan 31, 2013

theBERRY: Today’s celebrity rundown (15 photos)

theBERRY
That's What She Saw
thumbnail Today's celebrity rundown (15 photos)
Jan 31st 2013, 20:50

This used to a be a gorgeous TV star back in the 90's...

Media files:
celeb-rundown-0
Intern Megan aka: Super Hybrid
This used to a be a gorgeous TV star back in the 90's...
It's <strong>Lara Flynn Boyle</strong>, the 'Twin Peaks' star. She looks almost unrecognizable now.
<strong>Kim Kardashian</strong> shared the first look of her baby bump via Instagram and wrote: <blockquote>PoppedOuttaNowhere!!!</blockquote>
<strong>Eva Longoria</strong> graced the spring cover of <em>Cosmo</em> and talked about living in her West Hollywood home with girlfriends. <blockquote>"I grew up with three sisters and love a full house. I basically live in a sorority house now."</blockquote>
<strong>Selena Gomez</strong> is enjoying the single life. She told <em><a href="http://www.eonline.com/news/383153/justin-bieber-who-selena-gomez-having-a-lot-of-fun-post-split">eonline</a></em>: <blockquote>"I'm good. I'm really good. I've been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time."</blockquote>
celeb-rundown-5.1
<strong>Beyonce</strong> had a miscarriage a few years ago. The Super Bowl singer is just now opening up to it in her HBO documentary 'Life Is But a Dream.' <blockquote>"About two years ago, I was pregnant for the first time." She continued, "And I heard the heartbeat, which was the most beautiful music I ever heard in my life." </blockquote> <br></br> You can catch the full documentary next month. <a href="http://www.eonline.com/news/383702/beyonc-talks-miscarriage-the-saddest-thing-i-ve-ever-been-through" target="_blank">-source</a>
celeb-rundown-7
<strong>Isabel Lucas</strong> flashed smiles for the <strong><em>Christian Dior</em></strong> store opening today in Sydney Australia.
<strong>Drew Barrymore</strong> interviewed with <em>Harper's Bazaar</em> and talked about her pregnancy with her daughter <strong>Olive</strong>. <blockquote> "I didn't feel I could do a lot with fashion because I wear sweatpants that I find on the floor. I live for makeup and I like wine. These are my truths!"</blockquote>
celeb-rundown-9.6
The new poster for <strong>Ryan Gosling's</strong> 'The Place Beyond the Pines' was released. The movie also stars <strong>Bradley Cooper</strong> and Gosling's real-life (if they're still together) girlfriend, <strong>Eva Mendes</strong>
I can't even imagine <strong>Eva's</strong> fights with <strong>Ryan.</strong>
<strong>Shay Mitchell</strong> dressed in floral during the <em>Couture LA LA</em> 2013 launch in Beverly Hills.
Just because... Happy Thursday!
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Blog Archive